Dr. Mohammed Talib Obaidat
Creativity and excellence are required of every human being to be different and unique from others, creativity and excellence through the third millennium towards achievement, and can not keep up with the language of the age without them, the product of hard work and the exploitation of time and the possession of vision:
1. Creativity and excellence are educational industry and a product of necessity and the need for them urgently and the realization is possible in the midst of granting confidence to the youth of today and tomorrow's generation.
2. Self-discovery, abilities, skills, self-development and hard work are the first introduction to creativity and excellence.
3. We need creative ideas and creative energies to meet the challenges and problems of the age.
4. Creators can not be distinguished without finding their supporters and standing with them not standing in their way, and therefore we need to strengthen them rather than discourage them.
5. We need ambitious projects to develop creativity, and we need a special budget for the purpose of the resettlement of technology not import it, to be shareholders, not end users.
6- Invest in the talents and energies of the investors in various ways and create the appropriate environment for the development of their creative talents and modern means, not classical.
7. A modern national strategy for creativity and excellence is also required to make a qualitative leap for young people today to invest their creative potential.
Honestly: Innovation in our time has become a tax that does not discriminate, and innovators need people who support absolute and creative initiatives to enable their creativity and needs.
It is necessary to create innovative incubators in all national institutions, in accordance with their specialization and the nature of their work, in order to support our national march and invest in our people, which we cherish.
Translated by: Yasmeen AbuBaker